- Have you suffered chronic pain for 3 months or even longer?
- Do you use medications with only limited relief but with a host of side effects?
- Has your lifestyle become limited because of present pain?
- Is you sleep interrupted by pain?
- Does your pain cause you anxiety and depression?
Maybe it’s time to consider acupuncture![divider]
Good Reasons For Acupuncture Health Care
- Acupuncture stimulates your body to produce it’s own medicines. Scientists and researchers around the world are confirming that acupuncture can cause the body to produce a wide variety of natural endogenous substances, including those that reduce inflammation, enhance immune function, balance hormones, and produce feelings of well being as a endorphins stream through the blood and organs.
- Acupuncture treats the underlying root cause that have contributed to your health problems rather than masking or treating symptoms
- Acupuncture provides effective pain relief without drugs..Your pain will decrease because your injured muscles, nerves tendons and ligaments are now healing..
- Affordable and often covered by insurance plans.
- Improve your Energy and Vitality from within. Acupuncture helps people become more aware of their most fundamental life source, Chi,the essence of life and health.
- Your experienced Licensed Acupuncturist will listen and respond to all your health issues.. Acupuncture health Care takes into account all your symptoms and finds appropriate treatments and advice to improve the function of the relevant organs systems..
- Easy and Common Sense ways to care for your Family’s Health care; Acupuncture care includes patient education on healthy life styles and nutritional guidelines that will strengthen the immune system and promote health..For many people Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine has become their primary health care for colds, flu, digestive problems, fatigues, stress pain or injury recovery.
- Many Patients report that the experience of acupuncture is a deeply relaxing, pleasant and refreshing; When the body, Energy and Mind are unified and harmoniously participating the patient begins to understand and experience true healing
- The Original Wellness Plan! This Holistic system of medicine ans health is at least 2000 years old and is still evolving in it’s application to our modern life..